About Lodging Technology
LTC Enterprises, LLC (dba Lodging Technology) based in Roanoke, Virginia is considered the pioneer in sensor-based guestroom energy management. Company founder and President, William Fizer, is the inventor of infrared sensor-based hotel energy conservation in 1980 while employed by a large hotel owner/operator.
For more than 34 years, Lodging Technology has provided innovative energy and cost reduction solutions to the hospitality industry. The company enjoys an impeccable reputation for high quality products and customer service second to none. Lodging Technology has many multiple-property, multiple-brand repeat customers for whom it has installed as few as two to as many as 34 properties.
Lodging Technology is credited as being:
- First to use Passive Infrared (PIR) detection of guest body heat instead of motion sensing.
- First to use an Entry Door Switch to lock the system into an occupied mode.
- First to use "normally closed" relays for fail-safe operation.
- First to develop a Guest-in-Room™ feature to allow housekeeping, maintenance, or other staff members to determine whether a room is occupied without disturbing guests.
- First to develop GuestFind™ panel to display occupancy of all rooms at the front desk, housekeeping, or security office.
- First to offer a two year warranty.
- First to offer unlimited technical support with 24/7 live answer.
Lodging Technology's products are designed and manufactured in the United States in internationally certified ISO9001:2008 facilities.